VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT GUIDE

February 06, 2018

Valentine's Day is one of my favourite holidays - I am a massive ball of cheese, cringe and commercial appreciation for my partner. However, despite being together for almost seven years, we still go through that weird uncertainty that overcomes everyone who has ever bought their significant other a gift. Sometimes, holidays can become more of a test of how well couples really know each other, instead of showing each other just how much they appreciate each other - gifts or no gifts. I decided to put together a little Valentine's gift guide for her to help ease the stress of not knowing what to buy for your partner.

NOTE: None of the links featured here are in any way affiliated with the brands they link to. I was simply browsing gifts for my partner and ended up finding stuff that I wouldn't mind being presented with on February 14th. So don't worry, I'm not breaking any guidelines.

FOR HER:



FAVE PICKS:

2. Sht Bitch Bear - Without a doubt, this is the greatest teddy bear I have ever seen. I saw a photo of it online years ago, and I have been desperately searching for a link to send to my boyfriend after he PROMISED years ago that he would buy it for me. Alas, my prayers have been answered, and hopefully soon this passive-aggressive beauty will be mine. A gift for anyone who feels like they should partake in Valentine's but doesn't really buy into the sentiment of romance. 

3. Heart Fold Over Faux Fur Cross Body Bag - I have secretly adored Skinnydip's products from afar, but most of the colourful products are a bit too vibrant for my taste, but I think I'd be able to incorporate this bag into my wardrobe perfectly. 

4. Shakespeare's Love Sonnets - This is a brilliant gift for all the romantics and literature lovers in my life. I personally adore Shakespeare, and studying his sonnet was something I really enjoyed, so this illustrated novel would be a great addition to my book collection. 

7. Constellation Star Personalised Locket - I love anything to do with space, constellations and the zodiac, so a gift like this would my dream. 


I was considering putting in a gift guide for him, but I know my boyfriend has a sneaky peak at my blog now and then and I wouldn't want to give him any hint of what could potentially make his way to him next week.

Whether you have a partner to spend the day with, or you're planning on chilling out by yourself, we could all do with some treats to perk us up on the big day - so why not fill your boots?

Thanks for reading, and until next time!

Rachel x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Love Sonnets book is such a lovely idea, that would be so perfect for book/play lovers! I'm loving the look of the Prosecco lovers kit, might have to bookmark that as it's such a good present idea x

    Alice | www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just gorgeous? Well, I'm a big prosecco gal and my friend and I love making cocktails for nights in so I thought maybe when we next get together it would be something a bit different for us to try! x

      Delete